I pride myself in the importance I place in ongoing education. From the moment I stepped out of school, I have never stopped learning and growing as a stylist. I have taken many advanced cutting classes and a countless number of advanced color classes. I am hungry for knowledge... that's what led me into becoming an educator in color for Goldwell, here in Arizona. Color is my specialty, and my passion.
I can be very progressive (both in color and cut) with a creative edge. Not to worry, I have a method to my madness, I'm not just shooting from the hip and praying that it all turns out ok. I can also play it conservative; I have the ability to connect with the needs/wants of each of my clients... I guess as a stylist I'm a bit Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde, making me an artist with type A tendencies.
• Toni & Guy Academy (Phoenix 2006-2007)
• Paul Mitchell Block Color
• Ryder Make Up Labs
• Make Up: Wounds
• 3 Goldwell Advanced Classes @ Santa Monica Goldwell Academy
• Goldwell GTA Training
• Goldwell Salon Advocate Training
• Goldwell Fundamental Courses
• Goldwell- Educating for Adults
• Toni & Guy Advanced Cutting Techniques
• Kerastase Styling & Product
• Bumble & Bumble Product Release & Styling
• Eminence Product & Use
• Jane Iredale Product & use
• Extreme Color Evolution with Derrick Zeno
• Class Master Colorist Technician
Color is my specialty I feel honored that my peers come to me when they want to run a thought by someone.. and I'm blessed to work with people that I can do the same with.
Hair Styling, Cutting, Color, Smoothing Treatments (Goldwell kerasilk Keratin Smoothing Treatment), Babe hair extensions, Color corrections, o'mbre, hair painting
2177 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, AZ 85248